For all accommodation and social programming enquiries: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: That early booking is advisable for on campus accommodation due to expected high demand and limited number of rooms!
Delegates are encouraged to choose on campus accommodation at the University of Limerick. Cappavilla Village is an attractive apartment style residence located on the North Campus. Built on the highest point of the campus, the views of the surrounding counties and the river Shannon are superb. All six and four bedroomed apartments and are within easy walking distance of all conference facilities. All apartments are furnished to the highest standard and offer the following:
- A shared, fully fitted kitchen, and a comfortable lounge area, with cable television
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (i.e. each bedroom has its own private shower and toilet facilities)
- Daily Continental Breakfast is provided for guests
- Apartments are provided for people with impaired mobility
- Electric Heating in each bedroom/apartment
- All rooms have high speed, wireless internet access
- Prepaid card telephone in each apartment
- Secure key card entry to each apartment and room
- Free car parking
- Resident village team on site and dedicated accommodation reception for guests to check in
Price €49.00 per single per night including continental breakfast.
- Please use the online registration form to make an accommodation booking.
- Please advise at the time of booking if you wish to share an apartment with colleagues.
- A limited number of double rooms are offered to couples who wish to share. Price per double per night is €85.00 including continental breakfast.
- Families are also welcome at Cappavilla Village. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to make a booking for a double/family or if you have any queries regarding accommodation
Evening meals: Link to a guide of local restaurants. Guests staying on campus will get restaurant guides upon arrival.
The conference organisers have negotiated special rates at the following local hotels:- [Prices accurate as per 9 March 2016, but may be subject to change].
4 star – Castletroy Park Hotel
This hotel is located outside the main entrance to the University of Limerick
Book directly with the hotel by e-mail or phone quoting reference ICTM 2017 reservation number 186432
Tel: +353 61 335566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Bed & Breakfast: €100.00/per night
Double/Twin Bed & Breakfast: €110.00/pernight
3 star – Kilmurry Lodge Hotel
1 mile approx (1.5km) from University of Limerick
Dublin Road, Castletroy, Limerick
Book directly with the hotel by e-mail or phone.
Tel: +353 61 331133 Ext 1 or email email@example.com
Quote ICTM2017 & reservation number 0879 in order to secure the following discounted rates:-
1-3 nights Single €99.00 Bed & Breakfast €109.00Twin/Double Bed & Breakfast
4 nights or more Single €89.00 Bed & Breakfast €99.00 Twin/Double Bed & Breakfast
The city of Limerick also offers a wide range of other accommodations if you prefer to stay further from campus. Buses and taxis provide convenient access to the city and the campus.
Should you require any additional information, please contact Limerick Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone +353 61 204432
Fax +353 61 416336