MA Contemporary Dance Performance
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a stimulating learning environment for the advanced study and practice of contemporary dance, performance and choreography.
- To support students to nurture and extend their expressive capacity as dance artists through developing a rigorous and intelligent approach to the study and practice of contemporary and post-modern dance techniques and principles.
- To provide students with the opportunity to engage with all aspects of each choreographic process so that they can develop the skills and understanding necessary to create, rehearse and perform original choreographic works.
- To nurture innovation and creativity in all aspects of the process of devising ensemble and solo choreographic works.
- To introduce students to practice-based research methods to support them to extend their studio-based investigations into the process of creating and performing original choreographic works.
Louisiana folkesundhed Institut kamagra
læger noter for manglende skole