MA Irish Traditional Dance
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a learning environment for advanced performance in Irish traditional dance practices.
- To explore aspects of repertoire, style, and choreography through engagement with a diverse range of master tutors.
- To facilitate interactivity through the elective system with other related and available areas of study.
- To honour the artistic integrity, history and identity of Irish traditional dance within an academic and performance orientated context.
- To engage in critical debate with academic modules.
- To acquire the academic and performance skills required for further research or performance.
- To find one’s own individual voice through the medium of Irish dance performance practice.
- To equip students with a qualification in Irish traditional dance performance.
Louisiana folkesundhed Institut kamagra
læger noter for manglende skole