A primary degree with first or second class honours
an approved equivalent qualification
an equivalent capability based on prior professional experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by filling out the online form on this page: http://www.ul.ie/graduateschool/course/ritual-chant-song-ma The online application system will open in November each year.
You will be asked to supply:
- Your contact details
- Details about your high school and university education (school name, dates, grades)
- Details about employment (only enter if relevant to ritual chant and song, otherwise leave blank)
- Names and contact details of two referees (preferably both academic), who will be contacted directly by Dr Eleanor Giraud for a reference.
- Supporting statement: a short paragraph indicating why you want to take the MA.
You will also be asked to upload scans of:
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
- A sample of writing (c. 2000-3000 words is fine)
- Videos of you singing 2 songs – one chant if possible, or if not then a capella. These can be video files, or a link to youtube videos. These can be sent directly to the Course Director Dr Eleanor Giraud if there are any issues with uploading them to the application site.
For further details on the application process, see: http://www.ul.ie/graduateschool/how-apply
Once you have applied, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Office and by the Course Director, Dr Eleanor Giraud. If you are considered to be a potential candidate for the course, you will be invited for an interview (by phone/Skype or in person).
For further information about the MA Ritual Chant and Song, contact the course director Dr Eleanor Giraud: Eleanor.Giraud@ul.ie
For queries relating to applications and the university more generally, please contact email@example.com (Tel: +353 61 234377) or if you are a non-EU applicant: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: +353 61 202342). Further information for international students can be found here: http://www.ul.ie/international/
UNIVERSITY OF LIMERICK ACADEMIC CALENDAR: